Attention all customers and vendors:
This is a very serious and difficult time for everyone, but we will get through this. We hope your families and business colleagues are safe and healthy. We are an essential business that provides product and services for the water and wastewater industries. With that being said, we are open for business with new social distancing policies.
- Our offices, warehouse and service department will be fully staffed and operating on our regular schedules (7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST) and for emergencies as needed. Our field sales personnel are readily available working from home and offices.
- We are maintaining our inventory levels of sump pumps, sewage pumps, effluent pumps, grinder pumps, control panels, guide rail kits, and all other accessory items to meet your needs.
- Our service technicians will be available for field repairs and maintenance. We will take all practical steps to protect our technicians and customers.
- As we are restricting access to our building, we will provide curbside service for pickup or delivery at our facility. Please call us in advance (518-694-0404) or when you arrive.
- We will not be making face-face sales calls. We will correspond via e-mail or phone calls including video conference calls as necessary.
Our main office number is 518-694-0404.
Please refer to the list below to get in touch with individual Emmons Metro personal by phone. To contact us via email, please use the contact form further below.
- Inside Sales
- Mobile: 518-461-3654
- Inside Sales
- Mobile: 518-414-0024
- Mobile: 518-598-6755
- Office Assistant
- Office: 518-694-0404
- Central NY Sales
- Mobile: 315-751-6770
- Mobile: 518-365-5750
We thank you for your continued support as we move forward to help each other and our communities. Please contact any of us at our main office number, mobile numbers at anytime — you may also send us a message via the form below. Be smart and be safe as we all navigate the path to prosperity.